This sofa was inspired by the Lounge Collection created by US designer Florence Knoll (1917-present) to have a spare, angular profile that reflects the objective perfectionism of modern design. As a pioneer of the Knoll Planning Unit, Florence Knoll modestly called these pieces the "fill-in pieces that no one else wants to do." We absolutely love this design for it's clean lines and comfort.
Our Sofa is offered in Italian leather or our exclusive boucle textured fabric. Each Sofa is handmade using modern furniture construction techniques for superb seat comfort and durability.The cushion surfaces on this model consist of individual panels which are sewn together with a straight stitch seam between the tufting points. Buttons are standard, however, you can request no buttons. All models have the welting (piping) around the perimeter edges of the cushion and frame. Our construction techniques provide a solid sofa perfect for commercial and residential applications.
Shown here in Cream White Leather #L107 with no buttons.
- Interior hardwood box frames and mitered frame corners
- Legs and frame made of 14 gauge 1 inch square polished stainless steel tube
- High Resilient Multi-Density Foam
- Tufted seat backs and bottom cushions with piping around the cushions and frame
- Angled bottoms and Velcro on back cushions
keeps them in place
- Buttons and straight stitch seams between the buttons is standard, however, you may request no buttons and still get the tufted look.
Overall: 90.5w x 32.5d x 31.25h
Seat Interior: 86w x 22.5d
Seat Height: 17.5h
Arm Height: 23.5h
Requirements for Your Own Material:
Fabric: 16 yds (54" width)
Read our Comparison Guide