Leather Cleaning and Conditioning
For optimum results we recommend regular treatment using a high quality leather cleaner and conditioner such as Lexol brand leather care products. Do not use harsh chemical cleaners as they will damage the finish and durability of your piece.
Clean one manageable section at a time. For example, clean the seat back, and then move on to the seat cushion, and so forth.
- Test small inconspicuous area first.
- Apply a small amount of cleaner to a clean, wet applicator sponge or cloth.
- Rub gently into leather to work up lather.
- Use a clean damp cloth or sponge to wipe away foam and dirt. Towel dry.
- Follow with Conditioner
- Clean leather first with a high quality cleaner.
- Shake well. Test small, inconspicuous area first.
- Apply a small amount of conditioner to a clean, wet applicator sponge or cloth.
- Rub into leather in a gentle massaging motion. Wipe off excess and repeat if necessary. Remember, a little bit of conditioner goes a long way. Multiple light coats are better than one heavy coat.