Named with irony after the Michelin Man whose form this armchair calls to mind, the Eileen Gray's Bibendum Chair is most certainly one of a kind. Captivating and harmonious despite its size, this charming leather armchair is an impressive statement piece. The thick contour sections of the chair are inviting and comfortable.
Features and Materials:
- High Polished, No. 304 Stainless Steel Frame
- Multi-density resilient foam
- Solid Hardwood and Tubular Metal Interior Frame
- Premium Top Grain – Aniline Leather Upholstery
- Nine Premium Leather Colors Are Standard
Overall: 38"w x 32"d x 28"h
Seat Height: 15.5"
Seat Depth: "
Arm Height: "