Modern Classics Furniture offers two levels of Top-Grain Italian Leathers. Each of the these groupings feature:
- Top-grain Italian leather from Grade A hides
- Semi aniline-dyed (standard) and 100% aniline-dyed (premium)
- Made in Italy and imported to our factory
- Have a UV and Moisture Guard built into the dye
- Are not split hides or bonded leather
We are happy to mail you a physical piece of leather so you can hold it in your hands.
Below are the leather colors we offer for our Barcelona Collection. Our Standard Leathers
(denoted with the prefix L1) are top-grain, aniline-dyed, and then color corrected with a slight embossing to create a more uniform grain pattern. Our Premium leathers
(denoted with the prefix L2) are also top-grain, aniline-dyed but have a soft feel to them and much of the hides natural grain patterns are retained. All our leathers are considered equally durable and are ideal for home or commercial use. To read more about leather, read our A Guide to Understanding Upholstery Leather: A Primer. Click on any of these images for an enlarged view.
Standard Leathers (Top Grain - Textured)
Premium Leathers (Top Grain - Smooth)