Our Florence Knoll Style Bench - 72 wide version is inspired by the 1950s bench designed by Florence Knoll.
Our Triple Seat Florence Bench is offered in Italian leather or our textured fabric. Each bench is handmade using modern furniture construction techniques for superb seat comfort and durability. The cushion surfaces on this model consist of individual panels which are sewn together with a straight stitch seam between the tufting points. Buttons are standard, however, you can request no buttons. All models have the welting (piping) around the perimeter edges of the cushion and frame. Exposed legs and frame are made of 14 gauge 1 inch square stainless steel tubing polished to a mirror-like finish and have adjustable feet glides. Our construction techniques provide a solid bench perfect for commercial and residential applications.
- Traditional Interior hardwood box frames and mitered frame corners
- Legs and frame made of 14 gauge 1 inch square polished stainless steel tube
- High Resilient Multi-Density Foam
- Tufted seat cushions with choice of buttons or no buttons
- Choice of leather and colors
Overall: 72w x 21d x 17.5h
Requirements for Your Own Material:
Seat Interior: 72w x 21d
Seat Height: 17h
Leather: 54 sq ft
Read our Comparison Guide
Fabric: 4 yds