The Chair 45 was created in 1945 for the Cabinetmakers Guild and began Juhl's signature method of freeing the seat and back from the chair frame. This is now known as the Carrying Element.
This beautiful chair is meticulously handcrafted of solid hardwood using fine furniture construction techniques such as full internal mortise and tenon joints on the arms, memory foam on the seat cushion, and 14 step finishing commercial grade finishing process.
Offered in leather or fabric and wood choices as shown. Features:
- Traditional hardwood frame construction
- Sold American Walnut legs and frame details
- High Resilient Multi-Density Foam
- Choice of wood finish colors
- Choice of leather or fabric colors
Overall: 28w x 30.5d x 32.8h
Requirements for Your Own Material:
Seat Interior: 19.5w x 20.5d
Seat Height: 17h
Arm Height: 28h
Leather: 55 sq ft
Fabric: 4 yds